Skip to content


Currently the Chamber of Commerce is funded 60% of membership dues and the other 40% of the annual budget is provided by fund raising and special events programs. The Chamber’s revenue sources provides the foundation required for the important work that the Chamber does in the community to make this a better place to live, work and play. The Chamber’s efforts in New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, Oak Hill, Volusia County and Florida help to create an economic climate that help your business. The Chamber’s work helps you work ON your business while you concentrate and work IN your business. The Chamber is the collective pro-business voice to the Cities, County and State.

The Third Saturday of January is the Annual Home Show & Business Expo. With over 10,000 attendees every year this event is sold out. Businesses can purchase a space for a very economical fee and have the opportunity to build awareness about their business, goods and services to the many people that attend from around Central Florida. During the Expo, there is live music, food, Kids Zone Fun and all the merchants on Canal Street are open for business. The Presenting Sponsor for this event is  Advanced Air & Heat.

Chamber Challenge 5K Run is held early April on a Thursday night! This 5K is held during a very different time of day usually during Spring Break. The proceeds from this event are ear-marked for the Building Fund for the Historic Chamber of Commerce Building. The 5K Run/Walk Event is also held with a Healthy Lifestyles Expo and music and entertainment so that people can come and cheer on their favorite corporate team while enjoying a beautiful entertaining evening on Canal Street.  The Presenting Sponsor for this event is AdventHealth.

Chamber Classic Golf Tournament is held on the second Friday in December. This is a business networking event. We encourage our businesses to build a team with their most loyal customers to help maintain their business relationships and have some fun too! The Presenting Sponsor for this event is Mullinax Ford.

Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors: